UB School of Economics to participate in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”
For the third consecutive year, UB School of Economics will be taking part in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”. This not-to-be-missed event in the world of education will be held from the 24th to 25th March 2017, with an uninterrupted schedule from 10h to 20h on both days at Palau 5, Recinte Firal de Montjuïc. This new edition is expected to attract more than 6,000 visitors.
This year, the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics will be present alongside both local and international universities offering Masters and Postgraduates degrees. The School will display its Master and PhD in Economics.
Not only is it the best way for visitors to get first-hand information about courses, application requirements or scholarships but it is also a unique opportunity to network. Moreover, UB Business School will also be at the fair to showcase its own programmes and services. Universitat de Barcelona’s students can pick up their invitation tickets at UB School of Economics office for a free access to the fair.
- Two PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP researcher mobility grants
- UB School of Economics to participate in Barcelona's international postgraduate fair “Futura”
- Registration for workshop on ‘Unemployment and Labor Market Policies’ at the Faculty of Economics and Business is now open
- Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona ranks among the best schools for economics
- Explore the basics of machine learning with MATLAB at the Faculty of Economics and Business
- Job opportunities knock at the Faculty of Economics and Business next Tuesday
- Fellowship opportunities at ERC-funded Institutions and Political Economy Research Group
- Postdoctoral position in Public Economics, Urban Economics, Applied Microeconomics available at UB School of Economics
- UB School of Economics to offer Erasmus exchange opportunities with University of Paris-Saclay