UB School of Economics to participate in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”
For the third consecutive year, UB School of Economics will be taking part in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”. This not-to-be-missed event in the world of education will be held from the 24th to 25th March 2017, with an uninterrupted schedule from 10h to 20h on both days at Palau 5, Recinte Firal de Montjuïc. This new edition is expected to attract more than 6,000 visitors.
This year, the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics will be present alongside both local and international universities offering Masters and Postgraduates degrees. The School will display its Master and PhD in Economics.
Not only is it the best way for visitors to get first-hand information about courses, application requirements or scholarships but it is also a unique opportunity to network. Moreover, UB Business School will also be at the fair to showcase its own programmes and services. Universitat de Barcelona’s students can pick up their invitation tickets at UB School of Economics office for a free access to the fair.
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants
- UB School of Economics researcher Francesc Amat wins fellowship to continue his research at IPERG
- Study co-authored by UB School of Economics researcher finds sizeable gender wage gap across Spanish regions
- University of Barcelona ranked 45th in Europe for Social Sciences and Management
- UB School of Economics hosts the first Kapuscinski Development Lecture at the University of Barcelona
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School
- Submit your application for postgraduate study at the UB School of Economics
- UB School of Economics researchers confirm large inequalities in carbon mobility emissions in Barcelona