UB School of Economics to participate in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”
For the third consecutive year, UB School of Economics will be taking part in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”. This not-to-be-missed event in the world of education will be held from the 24th to 25th March 2017, with an uninterrupted schedule from 10h to 20h on both days at Palau 5, Recinte Firal de Montjuïc. This new edition is expected to attract more than 6,000 visitors.
This year, the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics will be present alongside both local and international universities offering Masters and Postgraduates degrees. The School will display its Master and PhD in Economics.
Not only is it the best way for visitors to get first-hand information about courses, application requirements or scholarships but it is also a unique opportunity to network. Moreover, UB Business School will also be at the fair to showcase its own programmes and services. Universitat de Barcelona’s students can pick up their invitation tickets at UB School of Economics office for a free access to the fair.
- Master thesis presentations mark the end of the academic year for MSc in Economics students
- 14 students to participate in an exchange programme through the MSc in Economics
- "Being part of a growing research group and university is very exciting and inspiring for my career"
- The AQR welcomes papers for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference
- “There is a big variety of international students in the MSc in Economics which makes the interaction more interesting”
- Last week to apply to UB School of Economics Summer School on Economics of Education
- University of Barcelona continues upward trend in QS World University Rankings
- “Working at the University of Barcelona was one of my wishes when I decided to pursue an academic career”
- One month left to apply to the MSc in Economics at the UB School of Economics