UB School of Economics to participate in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”
For the third consecutive year, UB School of Economics will be taking part in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”. This not-to-be-missed event in the world of education will be held from the 24th to 25th March 2017, with an uninterrupted schedule from 10h to 20h on both days at Palau 5, Recinte Firal de Montjuïc. This new edition is expected to attract more than 6,000 visitors.
This year, the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics will be present alongside both local and international universities offering Masters and Postgraduates degrees. The School will display its Master and PhD in Economics.
Not only is it the best way for visitors to get first-hand information about courses, application requirements or scholarships but it is also a unique opportunity to network. Moreover, UB Business School will also be at the fair to showcase its own programmes and services. Universitat de Barcelona’s students can pick up their invitation tickets at UB School of Economics office for a free access to the fair.
- May is the ‘Careers Month’ at the UB School of Economics
- "The research environment at the UB School of Economics is active and stimulating"
- Ramon Alemany takes office as Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business
- Research assistant position opportunity at the Institutions and Political Economy Research Group
- Call for papers open for the VIII Workshop on Economics of Education at the University of Barcelona
- Barcelona Institute of Economics to calculate the tax gap in Catalonia
- UB School of Economics researcher Marta Curto-Grau awarded Marie Curie fellowship to study the impact of politicians’ personal traits on public policies
- Hundreds of students approach UB School of Economics during Barcelona’s postgraduate fair “Futura”
- Two PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP researcher mobility grants