UB School of Economics to participate in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”
For the third consecutive year, UB School of Economics will be taking part in Barcelona’s international postgraduate fair “Futura”. This not-to-be-missed event in the world of education will be held from the 24th to 25th March 2017, with an uninterrupted schedule from 10h to 20h on both days at Palau 5, Recinte Firal de Montjuïc. This new edition is expected to attract more than 6,000 visitors.
This year, the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics will be present alongside both local and international universities offering Masters and Postgraduates degrees. The School will display its Master and PhD in Economics.
Not only is it the best way for visitors to get first-hand information about courses, application requirements or scholarships but it is also a unique opportunity to network. Moreover, UB Business School will also be at the fair to showcase its own programmes and services. Universitat de Barcelona’s students can pick up their invitation tickets at UB School of Economics office for a free access to the fair.
- University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
- MSc in Economics adds dimension of internationalisation to its accreditation of excellence
- 3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
- Two Serra Húnter positions available at the Department of Economics
- Latest MSc in Economics theses available through the UB Digital Repository
- The Barcelona Economics Analysis Team created within the UB School of Economics
- The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
- MSc in Economics students will receive their diplomas at a graduation ceremony