Participative co-creation session that allows applying rapid prototyping and gamification to the design and ideation of any experience and / or product, for any discipline. Through a participatory methodology, participants are connected with the essential skills, knowledge and tools to co-create effective innovative solutions thanks to the spirit of the “applied-game”.
- Option 1: April 19th from 10:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m.
- Option 2: April 28 from 17:00 to 20:00
Registrations open until 14/04/21 (or until sold out).
Design a solution that involves:
- Fresh briefing
- Analysis of skills that must be worked
- Manage behavior change
- Analysis of audiences for whom the product / service is designed
- Narrative of “the offering”
- Transmedia platforms where the service has to be developed
- Existing restrictions and available resources
- Methodological learning in co-creation
WHO IS IT FOR
Students and ex students of any faculty and course who want to learn how to generate innovative solutions and products.
Based on online or face-to-face co-creation sessions for innovative ShapeUP by Cookie Box type solutions, it allows rapid prototyping to be applied to any design and for any experience in any discipline.
Through this methodology, it is possible to devise and generate in a very efficient way innovative, solid and highly implementable solutions, based on interdisciplinary talent.
No previous experience is necessary.