Catalan Spanish Temporary visiting students Home OMPI Home UB   
Studying temporarily at the UB
Studying temporarily
Further Information:

Information for students from other universities

Each year the University of Barcelona (UB) welcomes a large number of students from other universities, both from Spain and abroad, who wish to undertake part of their degree studies in Barcelona.

Temporary visiting students can register at the UB for a maximum of two semesters in any one academic year following acceptance on a national exchange program (SICUE or DRAC), an international exchange program (Erasmus+, Bilateral Agreements or others) or by making an individual application.

Here we explain how to go about submitting your application to the UB and provide useful information for students coming to study temporarily in Barcelona.