Language competence in Catalan, Spanish and one other language, preferably English.
Basic knowledge of biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics.
IT skills at a user level.
The potential to develop skills and techniques in the following learning areas:
1) learner autonomy;
3) analysis and summary;
5) reading of complex scientific texts;
6) time management;
7) information retrieval.
The potential to develop the following professional attitudes:
1) motivation to set and attain learning objectives;
2) interest in processes of lifelong learning;
3) interest in community health and hygiene and responsibility in personal health;
4) interest in working in groups and teams;
5) ability to adapt to unfamiliar contexts.