The University of Barcelona’s Ramon Llull Documentation Centre has the following objectives:
- to promote specialized research on Ramon Llull, lullism and its cultural and scientific contexts;
- to disseminate, promote and manage lullian studies in particular, and medieval Catalan literature in general.
The Centre focuses on three main research areas:
- documentation and bibliography;
- editing and management of electronic versions of medieval Catalan texts;
- studies on Ramon Llull, his context and the dissemination of lullian studies.