The University Centre for Sociolinguistics and Communication (CUSC) is involved in three areas:
research, teaching and services.
- Promoting theoretical and empirical knowledge of the determinants and dynamics of language
- Exploring the sociolinguistic and socio-communicative reality.
- Investigating contact linguistics in relation to multiculturality.
- Disseminating theoretical and empirical knowledge.
- Training interdisciplinary researchers in various methodologies.
- Contributing to the staff training required to effectively develop language policies and