The academic and scientific world is inherently international, and the UB aims to incorporate this international dimension into its teaching and research activity, as well as the services it offers to the university community.
The international activity of the University of Barcelona is focused on:
- the international mobility of students and teaching staff as part of an educational project;
- education in an international context;
- the creation of international scientific partnerships in order to stimulate research in an international context and the international mobility of researchers;
- cooperation between the university and developing countries to aid the development of Third World peoples;
- the UB's presence and participation in international networks.