Administration of the Institute of Education Sciences (ICE)
- Provision of administrative support to the management team and to heads of sections.
- Provision of information and services to the student body, to university teachers and to preschool, primary and secondary school teachers and teachers in training programs for school leavers.
- Responsibility for enrolment procedures and publicising of teacher training courses.
- Management of the validation of degree studies, credit recognition, accreditation and certification.
- Provision of assistance to the academic and financial management of proposed postgraduate and master’s degree offerings.
- Allocation of spaces.
- Monitoring of collaboration agreements.
- Preparation of the UB’s internal and external general announcements.
- Maintenance of the ICE website.
- Preparation and management of the budget: income and expenses.
- Responsibility for calls for collaboration and research grants (GREC) and for their delivery.
- Financial and administrative management of grants and of research and innovation projects.
- Publication and management of ICE-specific calls for research grants, grants for teachers and awards.
- Maintenance of the ICE publications catalogue.
- Administration of the Institute of Education Sciences (ICE)
- Edifici Migdia, Passeig de la Vall d'Hebron, 171
- 08035 Barcelona
- (+34) 93 403 51 75
- (+34) 93 403 51 91
- Fax: (+34) 93 402 10 16