WIO2016 Short Papers Submission
The workshop will consist of keynotes and invited talks (oral presentations are by invitation only).
Regular submissions will be accepted as poster presentations on topics that include, but are not strictly limited to, those listed in the scientific topics. Before
1 April 2016 1 June 2015, prospective authors are invited to submit a 250 words abstract and to send it by email to .
- 1. Before June 15th prepare a 2-to-3-page paper in MS Word, LaTeX or PDF format, in US Letter size, according to the IEEE templates.
- 2. Please include the copyright information at the bottom of the first page.
- 3. Validate your document using the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus service. eXpress is a freely available online tool designed to assist authors in complying with the IEEE PDF requirements. Note that eXpress Plus requires registration. First-time users should do the following:
A. Select the New Users - Click Here link.B. Enter the following:• 38233XP for the Conference ID• your email address• a passwordC. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- 4. Authors are required to fill out and sign the IEEE Copyright form. Scan the signed copy of the copyright.
- 5. Send the approved PDF and the scan of the signed copyright to