Elena del Rey Canteli
Analysis of education and education finance
Assistant professor at University of Girona (UdG) and member of GIEP.
Tel: (+34) 972418749 - Personal page
Key words: Intertemporal Choice, Uncertainty, Optimal Policy.
Expertise on the following tecniques: Microeconomic Analysis.
Main Line of Research, according to the American Economics Association’s classification:
H Public Economics >>> H00 Public Economics: General.
Other lines or research, according to the AEA:
- D Microeconomics >>> D40 Market Structure, Pricing, and Design: General
- D Microeconomics >>> D60 Welfare Economics: General
- D Microeconomics >>> D89 Information and Uncertainty: Other
- D Microeconomics >>> D90 Intertemporal Choice: General
- E Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics >>> E69 Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook: Other
- F International Economics >>> F15 Economic Integration