Guadalupe Souto Nieves
Welfare Economics, Public Pensions, Ageing and Sustainability.
Assistant professor at Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and member of GEPP. Tel: (+34) 935814578 - Personal page Key words: Welfare Economics, Public Pensions, Ageing and Sustainability. Expertise on the following tecniques: National Transfer Accounts, Generational Accounting. Main Line of Research, according to the American Economics Association’s classification: H Public Economics >>> H53 National Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs. Other lines or research, according to the AEA:
- H Public Economics >>> H50 National Government Expenditures and Related Policies: General
- H Public Economics >>> H51 National Government Expenditures and Health
- H Public Economics >>> H52 National Government Expenditures and Education
- H Public Economics >>> H55 Social Security and Public Pensions
- J Labor and Demographic Economics >>> J11 Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts