5th Edition of ADHUC Master's Seminar
Universitat de Barcelona
c/ Aribau 2, 5è pis - 08007 Barcelona
The program for the 5th Edition of ADHUC Master's Seminar is now available. Organized by GRC Creació i Pensament de les Dones (UB), Seminari Filosofia i Gènere, Centre Dona i Literatura y Tàcita Muta-Grup d'Estudis de Dones i Gènere a l'Antiguitat, it will take place on September 8th, 2020. Presentations include a number of perspectives around notions of gender and feminist theory in relation to literature, contemporary thought, afect, performance studies, the internet and current world affairs. Participants include José Manuel Escolano Santos, Javier Moscoso, América Martínez Gómez, Marcelo Fornari López, Sara Soler i Arjona, Oriol López Esteve, Ira Vovos, Marina Miguel Llinares and Queralt Arumí. The sessions will be chaired by Andrea Pérez Fernández, Toni R. Juncosa and Teresa Hoogeveen.
Please find a link to the program in the top right-hand corner of this screen.
- The seminar will be open to the public, but attendance will be limitted. In order to access the room, please fill in the registration form beforehand. Personal data will exclusively be used for organization purposes (information, attendance certificates, etc.) and, if need be, to improve any necessary health measures.
- It is obligatory to use a face mask, to keep a 1.5 m. distance from person to person and to follow any recommendations by the University of Barcelona.
- Any person with symptoms compatible with Covid-19 will not be allowed to access the seminar.
- If -due to safely reasons- the access to Edificio Josep Carner through c/ Aribau, 2 - 08007 Barcelona, is restricted, the building will be accessible through the main door of Edificio Histórico (Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585).
- For safety reasons, food will not be offered. We recommend that attendees bring their own water bottles.
We recommend to check our website for any news before coming to the seminar.
Call for Papers
The CFP for the 5th edition of the ADHUC Master's Seminar, organized by ADHUC—Centre de Recerca Teoria, Gènere, Sexualitat, has been published. This activity is addressed to students working on their M.A. thesis or to those who have written it in the past two years, and whose research falls within the methodological and theoretical fields of sexuality and gender studies, applied to the analysis of literature, cultural and artistic production, critical thought, history, sociology and bioethics.
The deadline for paper proposals is July 13th, 2020 and must include the following information in a single document:
- Name and surname(s)
- Master's programme and university
- Title of presentation
- Presentation key words (max 3)
- Presentation abstract (max 300 words)
Accepted proposals will be notified July 27th, 2020.
The seminar will take place September 8th, 2020, with the possibility of an on-line adaptation.