Back to Publications
Constructive Conflict Management in Organizations: Taking Stock and looking forward.
Books and chapters
Related Book and Book Chapter by similar research fields
- Assessing Organizations’ Efficiency Adopting Complementary Perspectives: An Empirical Analysis Through Data Envelopment Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling, with an Application to Higher Education
- Building trust and constructive conflict management in organizations.
- The state of art: Trust and conflict management in organizational industrial relations
- Production system optimization using hierarchical planning
- Forgotten effects in exchange rate forecasting models