Back to Publications
Financing the Internationalization of Spanish Industrial SMEs, 1980-2000: The Case of the Grifols Group.
Refereed Journal Articles
Related Refereed Journal Articles by similar research fields
- Catalonian Trademarks and the Development of Marketing Knowledge in Spain, 1850-1946
- The influence of entrepreneurial orientation on the performance of academic research groups: The mediating role of knowledge sharing
- A Silent Revolution. The Internationalization of Large Spanish Family Firms.
- The relationship between employee propensity to innovate and their decision to create a company
- Gestión de la calidad y excelencia empresarial: pasado, presente y futuro