Back to Publications
Partners in a journey to the centre of the world: Spanish and Japanese knowledge transfer and alliances in the Spanish healthcare industries (1960s-1980s)
Refereed Journal Articles
Related Refereed Journal Articles by similar research fields
- Financing the Internationalization of Spanish Industrial SMEs, 1980-2000: The Case of the Grifols Group.
- Global lobbies for a global economy. The making of the Spanish Institute of Family Firms in an international perspective.
- Learning from giants: Early exposure to advance markets in the growth and internationalisation of Spanish health care corporations in the twentieth century
- Market challeneges facing academic research in commercializing nano-enabled implantable devices for in-vivo biomedical analysis
- As old as history: Family-controlled business groups in transport services: the case of SEUR