Back to Publications
Partners in a journey to the centre of the world: Spanish and Japanese knowledge transfer and alliances in the Spanish healthcare industries (1960s-1980s)
Refereed Journal Articles
Related Refereed Journal Articles by similar research fields
- Global lobbies for a global economy. The making of the Spanish Institute of Family Firms in an international perspective.
- Intellectual capital and new ventures: The entrepreneur’s cognizance for company management
- Making room for emerging economies. A comparative approach of the largest family businesses in China, Mexico and Brazil.
- (CAT) Knowledge sharing and subsidiary R&D mandate development: a matter of dual embeddedness“Knowledge sharing and subsidiary R&D mandate development: a matter of dual embeddedness”
- Strategic alliances: an analysis of Catalan hospitals