Second online edition for our Summer School on Management of Creativity. Following last year’s successful edition, this year’s programme had a special focus on the theme of resilience.
On July 2 and 9, our School took the lead of the course, broadcasting live from PlantaUno, the Innovation & Culture open space from Transit Projectes.
This year, we had 10 participants from the University of Barcelona, that joined the group of professionals and students from coming Canada and other countries.
The Summer School touched the topics of
- Ecosystems & communities of innovation
- New urban lifestyles for a sustainable future
- Open innovation in healthcare
- Reconnecting with nature, art & culture
- Social innovation & entrepreneurship new ethics in governance
- From strategic leaders to societal leaders
The participants were divided into groups and were assigned challenges submitted by industry representatives. These challenges or problems become real team projects on which participants work to provide concrete solutions.