If you want to submit a presentation for a symposium, you must fill out the form (before March 28, 2022) with a proposal that includes:
1. Name surname, institution and email address of the authors
3. Abstract (maximum 300 words)
The coordination of each symposium will be in charge of evaluating the communication proposals, determining which ones will participate in the congress and notifying the participants in a timely manner.
1. We will accept a maximum of two presentations per person, but only one may be published.
2. The abstract will be submitted by March 28.
3. Each presentation will have a maximum duration of 10-15 minutes.
4. Communications can be presented orally in Catalan, Spanish or English.
Submit presentations proposals: Until March 28.
Acceptation of proposals: April 28.
SUBMISSION OF PRESENTATIONS IS CLOSED.
A certificate of presentation of the communication will be delivered. Subsequently, at the Congress, a publication will be made based on a selection of the communications presented.