Call for papers. Third volume (monographic) of the IRE Collection: EDUCATION 2022-2024. Challenges, trends and engagements.
It is a pleasure to inform you of the opening of the editing process with the publisher OCTAEDRO of the Institute’s publication “Education 2022-2024. Challenges, trends and commitments” that will constitute the third volume of this collection that was born in order to give visibility to the IRE and generate synergies between researchers and its members.
The monograph of this call “Education research as a pillar of the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs”, aims to be a space to offer various perspectives, reflections and proposals by placing educational research as an opportunity and a framework of action to contribute responsibly to the achievement of the SDGs. Contributions are invited to address the challenges, trends and commitments of the 2030 roadmap, from educational research, and will be considered, without being limited to the following, proposals on:
- Educational research committed to seeking evidence to guide the SDGs.
- New apprenticeships and new formations: committed transformative proposals based on research.
- Good practices and methodological challenges for sustainable research.
- New lines of educational research and innovation in the field of sustainable development.
- Open knowledge, RRI, educational technology, and its key role in addressing global challenges from research.
You have a summary of the details of this call:
- Author: Collective and by members of the IRE from different research groups.
- Presentation of proposals: Until September 18, 2023.
- Language: The edition will be in both Catalan and Spanish so the version you send may be in either of the two languages.
- Evaluation: peer review of the scientist commission.
- Address to send proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org