- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Latest updates
- Course curriculum
- Final project
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables and evaluation
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
- Portals and intranets
The 2021-2022 academic year only has one enrolment period starting from July 16 to 26 and September 6 to 10, 2021.
- Confirm that you have been admitted to the master's degree in Environmental Agrobiology (The coordinator of the 2020-2021 academic year must have been contacted to communicate it. Otherwise, write to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Prepare the required documentation to enrol. You will find all information going to the following LINK.
To enroll automatically, click HERE and select access to the Master in Environmental Agrobiology.
> The permanence regulations establish the minimum number of credits that students must enroll in 60 credits.