- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Latest updates
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables and evaluation
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
- Portals and intranets
The second enrollment period starts from September 14 to 20, 2020.
The 2020-2021 academic year the UB uses, in general, the online enrollment modality from the web.
- Confirm that you have been admitted to the master's degree in Environmental Agrobiology (The coordinator of the 2020-2021 academic year must have been contacted to communicate it. Otherwise, write to email@example.com).
- Prepare the required documentation to enrol. You will find all information going to the following LINK.
To enroll automatically, click HERE and select access to the Master in Environmental Agrobiology.
> The permanence regulations establish the minimum number of credits that students must enroll in 60 credits.
Second enrollment period: Pending