- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Placements, practiclas and laboratori exercises
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Genetics and Genomics
- Schedule: from July 16h to the 26th 2021
- Schedule: from September 2021 (dates to be announced)
Note that you need to be accepted after the pre-enrolment (go to Pre-enrolment) before the definitive enrolment.
All students accepted to the master who finish the degree in September and have confirmed their availability, will have their place saved and will proceed to the enrolment in September.
In order to formalize the official registration of the master's degree, it is essential to possess the bachelor's or equivalent degree.