- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Oceanography and Marine Environmental Management
Coordinator: Dr. Antoni Calafat
The research work of the master must be performed under the supervision of a teacher and in the research included in the master (the own field of specialization of the present course).
The contents of the Research Work on the Master can be of three types:
• Experimental work: developing a short experiment is presented on the design, methodology and analysis of results.
• Work presentation PhD project: for students who continue to think within the doctoral program. Contemplate the justification of the project, "state of the art" in the subject / s of study, detailed field work or perform experimental methodology, proposed general contents.
• Job analysis of experimental data from previous experiments, a collection of works, public data, etc.
For more information, see: STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO THE MEMORY OF BUSINESS PRACTICES
- CALL ONLY: September 15
- PLACE OF DELIVERY: Secretary of the Department of Ecology (Anna Maria Sunday) from 9 am to 14 pm. Will deliver three copies of the work signed by the Director / Tutor.
- DATES OF READING: During the 15 days following delivery. The dates will be posted on the website of the Master.