Information for the student – Aquaculture
Elements to be evaluated
- Paper instruments: examination, objective tests
- Work carried out by the student: memories of practices and theory, dossiers, resolution of cases and problems, critical comments on articles, questionnaires on conferences
- Oral tests: realization and oral defense of a paper or poster
- Practices and outings
- Instruments based on observation: checklists, estimation scales, records.
- Attendance and participation in theoretical and practical classes
To ensure the achievement of the objectives, the Master in Aquaculture offers a variety of teaching methods.
In all the specific training modules using a high variety of assessment tools:
- Instruments paper (examination, questionnaires choice between different answers, true / false distinction, pairing ...) as well as objective tests (simple answers, complete the phrase ...), testing, and concept maps and similar activities application, case studies and problem solving.
- Oral tests and interviews or tests, pooled, exhibitions
- Tools based on observation: check lists, rating scales or records.
- Work performed by the student reports, dossiers, projects, learning portfolio
- Instruments of co-evaluation