- News (11/07/2023)
- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Pre-enrolment & Enrolment 2023-2024
- Course curriculum, Language and Seminars
- Practices and Master's Thesis (TFM)
- Course plans, Teaching Staff and Handbook
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Job offers 2023-2024
- Support for studying
- Course details
- Information for prospective students
Information for the student – Advanced Immunology
In accordance with Article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/29 October 2007, students must hold one of the following qualifications to access university master's degree courses:
- An official Spanish degree.
- A degree issued by a higher education institution within the European Higher Education Area framework that authorizes the holder to access university master's degree courses in the country of issue.
- A qualification from outside the framework of the European Higher Education Area. In this case, the qualification should be recognized as equivalent to an official Spanish degree. If it is not recognized, the University of Barcelona shall verify that it corresponds to a level of education that is equivalent to official Spanish degrees and that it authorizes the holder to access university master's degree courses in the country of issue. Admission shall not, in any case, imply that prior qualifications have been recognized as equivalent to a Spanish master's degree and does not confer recognition for any purposes other than that of admission to the master's degree course.