- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Applied Materials Chemistry
The course curriculum consists of 60 ECTS distributed over two semesters (one academic year): 18 for common subjets (mandatory), 24 for variable subjets (optional) and 18 master's thesis.
The optional subjects must be chosen from the master's programme. Two options can be chosen for the elective ECTS:
- 8 lectures (24 ECTS).
- 5 lectures (15 ECTS), and the Practical Research (9 ECTS) to be developed in a research laboratory.