- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Applied Materials Chemistry
If any student wants to complete their TFM in another center, he/she have to submit a Master’s Thesis Project to be approved by Master's Comission.
Contact the TFM’s tutor and communicate the chosen project to the Master's coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the last week of November.
As indicated in the Teaching Guide, the work performed will be presented in the format of a paper, with an extension not exceeding 15 pages, following the linguistic criteria of the Universitat de Barcelona. A template with more details about the report will be provided.
For the assessment of the TFM, it will be necessary to have the following material on the fixed date of the academic calendar:
- A pdf file of the report named Surname-Name.pdf will be submitted through Campus Virtual, as well as other required documents for this subject.
- 3 copies in paper of the report, which will be delivered to the subject coordinator.