- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Atomistic and Multiscale Computational Modelling in Physics, Chemistry and Biochemistry
Scholarships and grants for university master's degree students should be consulted to find out about the requirements, procedures and deadlines for applying for a scholarship or grant.
There are scholarships and grants at any university stage and of all kinds: to do research, to participate in exchange programs, to access summer courses, to further studies or research abroad, to work as a reader, to do internships in other countries, etc.All this information is accessible from the Món UB scholarship portal.