Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
4 April - 9 September 2022.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Specific documentation or linked to the selection criteria
- Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent undergraduate qualification in chemistry, physics or materials science. Applicants who do not hold one of these qualifications, but have a science degree and sufficient knowledge to follow the programme may be admitted, under the tutor's supervision. Such students may be asked to complete additional bridging courses, as determined by the Academic Committee or as agreed with their supervisor and tutor.
- Academic record
- Level B2 of English or higher.
- Candidates should demonstrate a positive attitude and motivation (through the statement of interest and, in some cases, a personal interview).
See the information in Enrolment.