- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Reservoir Geology and Geophysics
The teaching activity is developed through theoretical and practical classes, supervised activities and autonomous work of the student. The teaching is face-to-face and the teaching methodology includes master classes, computer practices, laboratory practices and field practices.
The master's degree is taught in English by UB and UAB teaching staff and by external companies and institutions. During the course, the virtual campus and other electronic resources are actively used. The details of each subject can be consulted in the teaching plans.
Classes take place at the UB Faculty of Earth Sciences.