- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Reservoir Geology and Geophysics
In accordance with the "Regulations governing the assessment and marking of learning outcomes” (approved by the Government Council on the 27th of February of 2020), the competences of the courses can be evaluated as continuous or as single assessment.
Details of the assessment process are described in the teaching plans of each course. Taking the single assessment is a student right and implies giving up the continuous assessment.