University of Barcelona

Reservoir Geology and Geophysics

Support and guidance

Student Residence Card (NIE)

To be able to pursue official studies in Spain and you are coming from a non-European Union country, you need to have a student residence card (NIE) in order to remain legally in Spain. To obtain get it, you can check the following websitepage in which the steps you have to do follow are explained:



The University of Barcelona provides the opportunity to find the type of accommodation that best suits to your needs. For more information, consult the following websitepage.



If during your stage stay at Barcelona, you are interested in taking a course of Catalan, Spanish or other language at the University of Barcelona, check the next website.