For academic management issues contact the Secretary's Office for Students and Teaching Staff, which deals with most of the students' administrative procedures and processes a variety of requests for information related to academic activity.
Office hours are subject to change during Christmas, Easter, summer holidays and other special periods.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 to 6 p.m.
- General Registry hours: Monday to Friday, from 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Check special opening hours for Easter, Christmas, summer holidays and other special periods.
Where possible please contact us by email at the addresses listed in the Mailboxes section. Responses are generally received on the same say (except weekends and public holidays).
General information and certificates
+34 934 02 43 01
+34 934 02 43 02
+34 934 02 43 04
Academic record transfer
+34 934 02 43 02
Recognition of credits for activities
+34 934 02 43 03
To ensure a swift response, it is essential that in all contact with the Secretary's Office you provide your NIUB (UB student number) or identity document (DNI, NIE, passport, etc.).
- General support (enrolment, etc.): email@example.com
- Certificates, academic records and other personal documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree certificates: email@example.com
- Validation of credits: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recognition of credits: email@example.com
- Results and grades: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Academic record transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints and suggestions / Queries and acknowledgements
Postgraduate Office (+34 934 03 98 37)
Course Coordination (+34 934 02 44 69)
Lifelong Learning Office (+34 934 02 44 67)