- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Accounting and Taxation
The Master in Actuarial and Financial Science from University of Barcelona offers scholarships for master university studies through both public and private organizations, in order to guarantee the access for studies in Actuarial and Financial Science.
- GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS IN INSURANCE AND SOCIAL SECURITY – MAPFRE FOUNDATION
- Scholarship of collaboration with Master in Actuarial and Financial Sciencies
- Carolina Foundation scholarships 2017/2018
The Carolina Foundation has opened the calls of scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. In this 17th edition 521 scholarships are offered distributed in five modalities.The call covers all areas of knowledge and is exclusively addressed to students from all Latin American countries to complete their studies in Spanish universities and study centers.
The Carolina Foundation offers 3 scholarships for the master’s degree in actuarial and financial sciences at the University of Barcelona funded by the Mapfre Foundation.The following link contains all the information about these three scholarships.
Companies seeking recent graduates of the Master in Actuarial and Financial Sciences (UB) :