- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Academic calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Students should consult the information on grants and financial aid for university master's degrees to find out the specific requirements and procedure for requesting different forms of financial support.
Grants and other forms of financial aid are available to students at any stage in their university education: for research, for participation in exchange programmes, for summer courses, for extending enrolment choices, for foreign research placements, for professional placements abroad, etc.
Complete information can also be found in the Món UB grants portal.