- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Sociology: Social Transformations and Innovation
Even though we are experiencing an exceptional situation caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, the Faculty of Economics and Business will maintain the admissions calendars of the master's degrees for the academic year 2020/21.
The applications are being reviewed and processed as normal. To date there have been no changes to the master's degrees schedule for the 2020/21 academic year.Should the COVID-19 health emergency force us to make any changes, we will inform you as soon as possible. For more information, please visit the “Information on COVID-19” section of the University of Barcelona webpage.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
- Strength of academic record from previous studies (40%). The Committee will take into account the universities at which the candidates' previous studies were completed and their positions in national and international rankings.
- Academic and professional record, as summarized in the curriculum vitae (30%).
- Statement of interest and interview (20%).
- Other merits: experience of academic mobility and internationalization, successful grant or scholarship application for the master's degree, etc. (10%).