- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Sociology: Social Transformations and Innovation
The pre-enrolment period opens as of January and closes, at the latest, in September. Each centre and each master's degree can establish their specific periods within this general period.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
Applications from candidates who meet the general admission requirements will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria, weighted as shown:
- Strength of academic record from previous studies (40%). The Committee will take into account the universities at which the candidates' previous studies were completed and their positions in national and international rankings.
- Academic and professional record, as summarized in the curriculum vitae (30%).
- Statement of interest and interview (20%).
- Other merits: experience of academic mobility and internationalization, successful grant or scholarship application for the master's degree, etc. (10%).
Applications are considered by the Admissions Committee for the master's degree. Candidates will be notified by email of the success or failure of their application by the date indicated in the pre-enrolment calendar, and may appeal or request a review of the decision within 10 days following receipt of notification by the Admissions Committee.