- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
This master's degree has a total study load of 60 credits. Students must complete the 3 compulsory subjects (15 credits), 5 optional subjects from those shown in the table (25 credits), and the Final Project (20 credits).
Students with no prior training in molecular biology must take a specific bridging subject before the main course begins.
Curriculum (in Catalan) (PDF, 335KB)