- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Food Research, Development and Innovation
- First period: 10 February - 26 March 2021
Notification: 29 March - 2 April
- Second period: 5 April - 21 May 2021
Notification: 24 May - 28 May
- Third period: 1 June - 2 July 2021
Notification: 5 - 9 July
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Copy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
Where to submit the documentation:
Secretary's Office for Students and Teaching Staff at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Food Sciences.
Documents can be submitted in person or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic transcript (60%): consideration will be given to the grades obtained (40%) and the number of credits taken in subjects related to food and nutrition or in subjects that contribute to the basic training required for admission to this master's degree (20%).
- Students with foreign qualifications must complete the process of Equivalence of academic records of higher studies, to equate the average grade with the Spanish system, they must present the document: "DECLARACIÓN DE EQUIVALENCIA DE LA NOTA MEDIA DEL EXPEDIENTE ACADÉMICO DE ESTUDIOS CURSADOS EN EL EXTRANJERO" (Ministry of Education and Vocational Training).
- Curriculum vitae (30%): credit will be given for experience in the subjects included in the master's degree syllabus.
- Statement of interest, outlining the candidate's reasons for applying (10%).
If considered necessary, the Committee may interview candidates to clarify aspects related to their documentation and their previous training and experience.
Admissions decisions will be announced publicly. All pre-enrolled students will be notified and the decision will be posted on the webpage for the master's degree.
- 1 - 5 April
- 27 - 31 May
- 9 - 12 de July
After evaluating all the applications received in each period, the corresponding acceptance notifications will be sent, which will be communicated via email individually.