- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Food Research, Development and Innovation
The Master Thesis Project is unique and experimental with a content applied to research and development in the field of the food industry and a content applied to research and development carried out by R&D&i.
The Master Thesis Project is a compulsory subject (20 ECTS) and must be registered at the beginning of the academic year together with others courses of the Master.
The TFM is carried out during the second semester and includes the following activities:
• Face-to-face activities
- Theoretical practice
- Tutoring by groups
- Laboratory practices (Infrastructures in the Food Campus of Torribera. "Open lab": Technological Laboratory / kitchen and Sala Alella for Sensory Analysis)
- Communication oral practices
• Tutored / directed work
• Autonomous Learning
You can consult all the information in the course plan of the subject.