- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Drug Research, Development and Control
This section presents a series of key figures and data for the degree. The figures are generated by indicators linked to various procedures that form part of the faculty's internal quality assurance system and are used to monitor the development of the degree course, to identify areas for improvement and to ensure proper accountability to specific interest groups and the wider public.
Indicators will be published on this page as they become available.