- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Direction of Conservation and Restoration Projects (biennial)
The Master includes the completion of a period of placement, the Practicum, which is compulsory for all students, and which involves a collaboration and stay in an institution, organization or company that is relevant to the heritage conservation and restoration.
To carry out the Work Experience Section of Conservació- Restaració maintains relationships and collaborates with several institutions and companies in the Catalan and Spanish, without ruling out foreign institutions. The Practicum is done according to the terms of the agreement that was signed previously.
Students will have two tutors, one assigned to the institution and one of the Masters. Both must coordinate and monitor the activities, being the master of the teachers responsible for the evaluation of the subject.
At the end of the practicum, students must submit a report on its activities during the probationary period. The final report of the practicum will serve as evidence for the evaluation and rating of the course. A copy of this report must be submitted to the institution where activities were performed.
Skills developed in the course:
- Prepare for problem solving and decision making
- Develop relationships with the custodians of cultural property
- Promote the multidisciplinary work, with proper interaction and using a common language
- Promote knowledge of the problems of the enjoyment and preservation of heritage
- Rehearse, individual
- Monitoring of the Practicum
- Report. Final report of the practices
The evaluation will be the final report as evidence of work experience. For the rating also takes into account the track practicum supervisor of both the institution as the master, as well as its evolution during the period of realization.