- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Direction of Conservation and Restoration Projects (biennial)
What is the PAT?
The Tutorial Action Plan (PAT) is a set of services offered to students in order to guide, advise and support them in different aspects of their learning and professional development.
The PAT is developed mainly from group information sessions (face-to-face or virtual) and individual tutorships (face-to-face or by email, telephone or video call).
You can consult here the entire PAT of the Faculty of Fine Arts
PAT sessions that are usually held are:
Actions prior to the admission of students:
- Saló Futura
- Open information session of the Master in Direction of Conservation and Restoration Projects (January-March).
Actions during studies:
- Initial information session
- Information session for a proper enrolment
- Information session about practical internships
- Information session on the TFM
- CRAI sessions on the search for bibliographic information and its use
- Academic orientation session (doctorate)
- Job orientation session
In order to help in the process of continuous improvement of the degree, students will be regularly asked to fill in surveys about the PAT actions carried out.
Agents involved in the PAT
- PAT Coordination Service
- Student Attention Service (SAE) of the University of Barcelona
- Secretary for Students and Teaching (SED)
- Office of International Mobility (ORI)
- National Mobility. SICUE Coordinator
- Centre of Resources for Learning and Research (CRAI)
Coordinator of the PAT of the Master in Direction of Conservation and Restoration Projects: Manuel Ángel Iglesias Campos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coordinador of the PAT of the Fine Arts Faculty: Marta Negre Busó (email@example.com)