- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Direction of Conservation and Restoration Projects (biennial)
If this is the first time that you have enrolled for this master's degree, remember that you must first complete pre-enrolment.
The master is offered every two years. The next edition of the master will be in 2023-2024.
Pre-enrolment will be from the January to June 2023.