- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Direction of Conservation and Restoration Projects (biennial)
If this is the first time that you have enrolled for this master's degree, remember that you must first complete pre-enrolment.
Enrolment for the academic year 2019-2020 will be done between July and September 2019.
First semester of 2017-2018 enrolment: September 2017
Second semester of 2017-2018 enrolment: February 2018
First semester of 2018-2019 enrolment: September 2018
Second semester of 2018-2019 enrolment: February 2019