The Faculty of Geography and History offers a broad and varied range of official bachelor’s, university master’s and doctoral degrees.
The Faculty offers four-year bachelor’s degrees in Social and Cultural Anthropology, Archaeology, Geography, History, and Art History.
The master’s degree offer is likewise broad and includes specialized studies in specific topics.
- Anthropology and Ethnography
- Advanced Studies in Archaeology
- Advanced Studies in Art History
- Women, Gender and Citizenship Studies
- Latin American Studies (biannual)
- Cultural Heritage Management and Museology
- Contemporary History and Today's World
- Music as an Interdisciplinary Art
- Spatial Planning and Environmental Management
- Urban Tourism
Other interuniversity master's degrees are taught, although they are not coordinated by the University of Barcelona: Management of Mountain Areas (UdL) and History and Identities of the Western Mediterranean (UV).
Finally, a doctoral degree is the highest academic qualification a student can earn in his or her training and qualifies the holder to teach and conduct research at the university level. The Faculty offers three doctoral programmes: in Medieval Cultures, in Geography, Territorial Planning and Environmental Management, and in Society and Culture: History, Anthropology, Art and Heritage.