- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Advanced Studies in Art History
Every professor decides its evaluation modality. The Continuous Evaluation is based in the new European system which is based on the handling of different activities during the academic year (exams, individual and collective papers, homework, etcetera).
Course attendance is not mandatory, but it is recommended. Every professor will decide its Continuous Evaluation and, therefore, if you want to know more about the evaluation of the courses we recommend you to check the teaching plans.