- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Cultural Heritage Management and Museology
Each teacher establishes the possible evaluation methods. The evaluation is based on the European system, with continuous evaluation, with the presentation of various works and tests throughout the course (exams, individual and teamwork, exercises, etc.). The class attendance is generally compulsory. Although each teacher may indicate specific formulas, at least the student must go to a minimum of 75% of the lessons (including tutorials and practical activities) of each subject.
For more information, we recommend you to consult the syllabus of each subject.