- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Cultural Heritage Management and Museology
The master's degree provides the skills and training to work in the management, mediation and conservation of cultural heritage:
- Museums: conservation, management or administration of services and technical staff, etc.
- Cultural organizations and cultural heritage: design of museum projects, management plans, exhibitions, etc.
- Public service and heritage institutions: management and administration of services, equipment and heritage projects.
- Curation, planning, design and organization of exhibitions.
- Research in museology, heritage management, museology, teaching and dissemination of heritage, public studies, etc.