- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Cultural Heritage Management and Museology
The syllabus combines compulsory and optional subjects. Students must successfully complete a full study load of 90 credits: 40 for compulsory subjects, 20 for the final project, 10 for the placement and 20 for optional subjects.
The syllabus gives students the chance to develop their understanding of various areas of culture, heritage and museums, and of general aspects of conservation and management.