- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Contemporary History and Today's World (currently being replaced)
The coordination of the master offers the students tutorial sessions in order to guide them and answer all doubts that they may have before the official enrolment.
The master's secretariat (Office 2062) opens every week to attend students. Moreover, you can always contact them by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Frequently asked questions about university master's degrees:
Servei d’Atenció a l’Estudiant (Student attention service)
Tel. 934 031 104