- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Contemporary History and Today's World (currently being replaced)
Credit recognition is the acceptance of credits earned for previous study on an official degree course and the computation of these credits for the purposes of obtaining a university master's degree from the UB. Credit recognition may also be granted for credits obtained in other types of degree courses and for duly accredited professional experience. The specific conditions applied to credit recognition are stated in the Regulations on credit recognition and credit transfer for university master's degrees at the UB.
Procedure and calendar.