- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Advanced Legal Studies
The calendar for each academic year is established by the University of Barcelona. Once this calendar has been set, the official start and end dates of the MEJA will be announced.
As a general indication, the calendar is divided into two semesters: from mid-September to the end of January (with a break for the Christmas holidays); and from mid-February until the end of May.