- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
This degree course is designed to provide the student with substantial interdisciplinary training and first-year students will soon be involved in bringing together their studies in engineering, physics and mathematics with studies in biology and medicine, developing the knowledge and skills base to work in the following areas:
- Problem-solving procedures in the area of biomedicine.
- R&D procedures in the interface between engineering and biomedicine.
- The professional skills required in companies, hospitals, research centres and public agencies dedicated to biomedicine.